A few weeks ago, a reader sent me an article that detailed how to get some of your loans and repayments forgiven.

Forgiveness is possible for loans with less than $25,000 of outstanding debt.

You can apply for a forgiveness loan if you are on public assistance or have a spouse or child who is.

You have to be in a “good standing” with the U.S. government to apply for this forgiveness.

This is a fairly simple process.

If you have a loan with a high monthly payment, you’ll have to pay it off in full.

For example, if you had a $5,000 loan with $100 in payments per month, you would pay $100 each month.

You’d get the $5K forgiven and your remaining balance forgiven.

If not, you can request a loan modification.

There are some fees and rules, and if you’re in a good standing with the government you may be eligible for the forgiveness.

For the most part, you only need to pay off the balance and you won’t have to file any documentation to do so.

The application process is fairly straightforward, and you’ll be asked to submit a copy of your tax returns, income tax returns or any other relevant documents to the U